The sled we built for the 2008 Pull
It was a big success. With it's 5 speed transmission, it not only allowed the lighter sleds a decent pull, but stopped the big sleds.
Jim could ride on the side and control the breaks and transmission. No more reaching underneath, everything is controlled from the outside.
Judy got her longest pull ever.
Pulling with the Farmall A in the past she has barely gotten started before the sled would stop the tractor. This time she got a chance to really feel pulling it a bit before it shut her down. Other pullers liked that they could pull it in the direction they wanted to go.
This year the plan is to get Judy's Ferguson restored. The 4 day pull event will feature the Ferguson Tractors as part of the FENA Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America Regional Shows. Making this the first event for a Central West Regional Show. Be sure to attend!
There will not only be a pull but displays, a Sat. night buffet (limited seating so get your reservation in early) and and overland ride.
Check out the motel listings below and reserve early. There is a lot to do and see in and around Page. Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, the Navajo Village, Horseshoe Bend, fine restaurants, stores and Movie Theater. Something for everyone. Hope to see you there!
Links to other Tractor Interests & Arizona Attractions
- 2013 Steam Whistle Expo
- Arizona Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Arizona Flywheelers Cottonwood Arizona
- Briggsplanet for hard to find or obsolete parts & Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America
- Color Country Antique Machine Association
- Davenport Tractor, Davenport, IA
- Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Explore Navajo Culture
- FENA - Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Lonestar Equestrian Center
- SSB Tractor for parts, manuals, and more
- Steiner Tractor Parts
- Tractor Joe for questions and answers
- Tractor Joe say pagetractorclub15 and get a 15% discount with them
- Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America