Join us this year for our 5thth Annual Page Antique Tractor and Antique Machine Show where we have a lot of fun, pulling and checking out the Old Iron.
Big Lake Trading Post also offers a gas and deisel, a full convenience store with Deli, Laundrymat and Car Wash. Check out the map below to see our location and parking. Look for the little blue tractor.
All Page restaurants and motels are within 5 min. driving time from the event. Come to spend the day or the week. Enjoy the show and stay longer to see what all Page has to offer such as Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Slot Canyons and more. Thousands of people include Page in their travel plans each year as part of the Southwest experience.
Links to other Tractor Interests & Arizona Attractions
- 2013 Steam Whistle Expo
- Arizona Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Arizona Flywheelers Cottonwood Arizona
- Briggsplanet for hard to find or obsolete parts & Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America
- Color Country Antique Machine Association
- Davenport Tractor, Davenport, IA
- Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Explore Navajo Culture
- FENA - Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Lonestar Equestrian Center
- SSB Tractor for parts, manuals, and more
- Steiner Tractor Parts
- Tractor Joe for questions and answers
- Tractor Joe say pagetractorclub15 and get a 15% discount with them
- Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America