A month from today and we will be in full swing with our tractor pull.
A lot that we have to do yet to get to that point, but Jim and Gene are sure to have it all pulled together by that time.
Anyone wondering through Page during that time any help is welcome.
The track has more fill on it this year and they will soon begin to water and pack it down good.
They are building a sled that can be used here in Page year round. I will be posting photos of the building of it on this site beginning this week and will add to it as the work progresses.
We are already getting calls from people registering their tractors for the event and several people with display engines and tractors.
If you are planning on attending and need a place to stay be sure to start calling now for a room. There is also an RV park and self contained parking in the parking areas shown on the map below close to the pull site.
Look forward to seeing you here.
Links to other Tractor Interests & Arizona Attractions
- 2013 Steam Whistle Expo
- Arizona Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Arizona Flywheelers Cottonwood Arizona
- Briggsplanet for hard to find or obsolete parts & Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America
- Color Country Antique Machine Association
- Davenport Tractor, Davenport, IA
- Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Explore Navajo Culture
- FENA - Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Lonestar Equestrian Center
- SSB Tractor for parts, manuals, and more
- Steiner Tractor Parts
- Tractor Joe for questions and answers
- Tractor Joe say pagetractorclub15 and get a 15% discount with them
- Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America