Mark you calenders now to attend the 3rd annual show.
Last year the goal was to have a place for such events in Page.
This year the goal was to build a sled we could use here. We did and it was so good we hope to hold several impromtu pulls throughout the winter. It will give the small tractors a nice pull (some even a full pull in 1st gear), But by the 5th gear it is shutting down the big guys at about 190 feet. Really give the audience a nice show and the pullers a good idea as to what their tractors can do.
Next year the goal is to get Judy's Ferguson restored. It was in a forest fire and almost lost to the crusher at Page Steel. Jim lugged it home and has begun restoring it. He put a battery on the engine and it ran, so we should be good to go for next year. Jim and Judy joined FENA (Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America) in 2007 and this year Judy became Editor of the Ferguson Furrows magazine for FENA. Although they have over 800 members all over the world and regional events in the US each year, we have not had a South-West or Central-West region. In 2009 we will with a South-West Regional event in Apache Junction in March and a Central-West Regional event in conjunction with our event here in Page in September.
So plan now to attend particularly if you live in the Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Nevada or California area. These events are for you!
see contact information at the top of the page.
Links to other Tractor Interests & Arizona Attractions
- 2013 Steam Whistle Expo
- Arizona Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Arizona Flywheelers Cottonwood Arizona
- Briggsplanet for hard to find or obsolete parts & Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America
- Color Country Antique Machine Association
- Davenport Tractor, Davenport, IA
- Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Explore Navajo Culture
- FENA - Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Lonestar Equestrian Center
- SSB Tractor for parts, manuals, and more
- Steiner Tractor Parts
- Tractor Joe for questions and answers
- Tractor Joe say pagetractorclub15 and get a 15% discount with them
- Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America