Be sure to check out our latest newsletter, hot off the presses, for all the latest information on our preparations for:
our July 4th pull.
Calendar of Events
and lots of other good information.
It can be found on our main site. http://pagetractorclub.com/.
If you plan to attend our October Pull and Antique Machinery Show and want to bring something to display, something for the auction, something to sell, need a place to stay, want to have an RV spot, plan to pull, or all of the above, please email email@example.com or call me, 928-645-3962 so we can have everything ready for you.
Links to other Tractor Interests & Arizona Attractions
- 2013 Steam Whistle Expo
- Arizona Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Arizona Flywheelers Cottonwood Arizona
- Briggsplanet for hard to find or obsolete parts & Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America
- Color Country Antique Machine Association
- Davenport Tractor, Davenport, IA
- Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association
- Explore Navajo Culture
- FENA - Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Lonestar Equestrian Center
- SSB Tractor for parts, manuals, and more
- Steiner Tractor Parts
- Tractor Joe for questions and answers
- Tractor Joe say pagetractorclub15 and get a 15% discount with them
- Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America